Why do I bother writing these?
I don't know. Nobody reads them! Anyways, teaching is still going well but the kids are getting used to me now so they're more rowdy and I'll have to start 'disciplining' them. By discipline I mean take away team points on the white board haha. However, I dread my oldest class. They're so quiet. It's like pulling teeth. And the CT has hand fed them everything so if you don't go through every little detail with them, they're lost. They're one level from graduating and they follow directions more poorly than my class who's only been speaking English for 7 months!!!! Ah, well.
As you can tell, I didn't fall into the earth's core during that earthquake on Tuesday. However, I did feel it even though it was south of Taiwan and I'm on the very tip in the northeast!! Earthquakes are freaky.
Tomorrow night I'm going to a New Year's Eve eve party in Taoyuan! It should be fun. I'm meeting up with people from training. Then, on Sunday night, I'll be in Taipei at a roof-top party from which we will be able to see the fireworks shooting out of Taipei 101!! yay!! Sorry if I sponanteously cheer like an 8 year old. Wait a minute, I did that before I even came to Taiwan ;)
Anyways, it's bedtime! 1 month down, 11 to go!!! Take care everyone and Happy New Year!!
xoxo
As you can tell, I didn't fall into the earth's core during that earthquake on Tuesday. However, I did feel it even though it was south of Taiwan and I'm on the very tip in the northeast!! Earthquakes are freaky.
Tomorrow night I'm going to a New Year's Eve eve party in Taoyuan! It should be fun. I'm meeting up with people from training. Then, on Sunday night, I'll be in Taipei at a roof-top party from which we will be able to see the fireworks shooting out of Taipei 101!! yay!! Sorry if I sponanteously cheer like an 8 year old. Wait a minute, I did that before I even came to Taiwan ;)
Anyways, it's bedtime! 1 month down, 11 to go!!! Take care everyone and Happy New Year!!
xoxo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home