Gastroenteritis
Hello! It's been a little while since I've posted, I know. I just can't be bothered, especially since I don't think anyone reads this. I woke up vomiting yesterday morning. That quickly evolved into vomiting and diarrhea. I pulled myself together long enough to stumble to the doctor's office. He told me I have gastroenteritis. I looked it up and it's pretty much food poisoning. The website I was looking at says that symptoms don't present until 2-5 days after the consumption of contaminated food or water so I don't know what it was. The doctor gave me a buttload of pills to take (as is the Taiwan custom for every ailment) and told me to keep warm and only consume warm water. I'm feeling much better now, apart from occasional abdominal pain, and cloudy judgement that's probably from the pills.
Not much else is new. Four of us are renting a car for Chinese New Year and travelling around the island. I'm getting pretty excited for that. Finally get to explore this fantastic island. It will be a little scary driving, though. And I feel like I will be doing most of it.
Not much else is new. Four of us are renting a car for Chinese New Year and travelling around the island. I'm getting pretty excited for that. Finally get to explore this fantastic island. It will be a little scary driving, though. And I feel like I will be doing most of it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home